Contact me soon for appointments this busy summer!

Hi Everyone! So I have some awesome news and some news that might impose some hair trouble on some of you...

My Husband got an internship this summer! )Woohoo!!) He will be working in a lab, helping to cure some diseases and disorders! I am beyond excited for him. Unfortunately, this internship is in Washington state... and there is no possible way I could be away from him for almost 3 months. So the best solution we could come up with is going back and forth between the 253 and the 801 every couple of weeks. Because I would miss all of my lovely clients too! Don't worry, the hospital where Ryan's internship is, just happens to be 30 minutes away from our hometown so I will have PLENTY of family and friends to party with while I am there. (I know you were so concerned :)) I would like to apologize in advance to all brides that will be getting married the following days! Here are the estimated dates I will be in Washington or out of town:
  • Friday May 27th - Monday May 30th
  • Friday June 3rd - Monday June 6th
  • Thursday June 16th - Wednesday July 6th
  • Wednesday July 27th - Sunday August 14th
Make your appointments as far ahead as you can! I don't want anyone to not be able to get an appointment! These dates are all subject to change, by the way. I thought it was a necessary to create a little bit of cushion time around family events and days that I will for certain be out of town. Please shoot me an email if your event lands on a day that I am not here. My plans change all the time and if I get enough requests to come back to Utah, I will come back for a quick weekend. For all of those visual people like me, I will be making a pretty little calendar soon with all of these dates on it!